What are 10 symptoms of anxiety ?
Experiencing occasional anxiety is a normal part of life. However, people with anxiety disorders frequently have intense, excessive and persistent worry and fear about everyday situations
- Feeling nervous, restless or tense.
- Having a sense of impending danger, panic or doom.
- Having an increased heart rate.
- Breathing rapidly (hyperventilation)
- Feeling weak or tired.
- Trouble concentrating or thinking about anything other than the present worry.
- Feeling “butterflies” in the stomach.
Anxiety can deeply affect the routine of one’s life. It is important to talk it out and give yourself a chance to heal. Anxiety can affect many systems including the heart and the nervous system. It might make you gain weight. If you or someone you know is suffering from some kind of anxiety you should seek professional help.